Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Lizzie

If you could switch lives with any person in the world for one day, who would it be?

Elizabeth Kartchner, for sure. She is everything I want to be. She's gorgeous, wears the cutest clothes and jewelry, has two beautiful girls and a hilarious husband. And I love, love, LOVE her scrapbooking style. When I found out she was debuting her own line with American Crafts at CHA, I just about had a heart attack. (The last time I was so excited about a line was back with Making Memories Noteworthy, and even that doesn't compare to my excitement this time. I ordered everything but about 3 things from her line, and since it's American Crafts, that's saying A LOT!) Her home is beautiful and she has the coolest crafting friends. I never buy books about scrapbooking, but when we got in her new book at work, 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges, I couldn't help myself. She has a great blog, and my favorite posts are when her husband takes over on her birthday and posts things he loves about her. Example 1 and example 2 is no longer on her blog, but it's hilariously sweet. Along with Margie Romney-Aslett and Rhonna Farrer, she also planned an event called Spark that sounded fantastic, and they have a second one in the works that I completely plan on going to, no matter what the cost or who I have to bribe to get the time off work.

I'd totally offer to switch lives for one day, but somehow I don't think she'd be tempted! A girl can always dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment